WSKA World Team Champion Kumite: Gold
Des Plaines, IL
Maine West High School Elmhurst College
I started karate when I was 10 years old. I quit after the first session because I was also enjoying baseball at the time. I rejoined when I was 12 or 13 and I have been doing it since. I think why I got back into it was because I just needed an outlet to build my self-esteem. I was picked on during my childhood and karate was a place I could get away from that. Three things you may not know about me are that I enjoy stand-up comedy, I used to be a cross country runner, and I also used to do a little bit of acting in high school.
- 2017 First Place Kumite Sr. -60kg
- 2016 2nd Place Kumite Sr. -60kg
- 2013 2nd Place Kumite Sr. -60kg
- 2013 3rd Place Kumite Jr. -68kg
- 2011 World Shotokan Team Kumite Champion
- 2010 3rd Place Kata Champion
- 2010 National Champion Kumite Jr.